Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The M Family {Family Photographer: Slidell, Louisiana}

I was so lucky to have taken the M girls portraits before, just a few short months ago. It was back when I first started taking pictures, and their wonderful momma took a chance on me. We captured some really beautiful pictures of them then, and I feel like I was able to really get some truly gorgeous shots of them this time around. It was a beautiful evening, and the sun was shining just right, again.(We're really starting to get along well, the sun and I.)
251
098
368

123

Its so nice to be able to not only know, but actually catch such a wonderful family, being themselves, on camera. They are the sweetest, most genuine family, and you can see it all over their faces.

148

158

167

And watching these two sisters, I can't help but see my own two girls. It makes me so happy to think of the bond that my babies will have forever. Always have someone to turn to, to trust, to confide in. Makes those first days after I found out we'd be having a second baby so soon a little sweeter.

309vm

317

102


Such a lovely family!

282vm

368


Thank you so much M Family! You have a beautiful family! I had such a great time capturing your gorgeous girls and "prom pose"! Can't wait for the Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment