Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Sweet Grammy post




Grammy has been in town for about a week, and being that we just got our fabulous new camera, I couldn't help but kidnap her for a photo shoot. We got comfy in my backyard on a picnic blanket, gave Maggie a tiny, itty bitty piece of gum, and started shooting. Some of my favorites are the candid shots. After a few minutes of pictures, Maggie made a run for it. So we collected everyone and moved inside. I got a few fantastic shots of Maggie, Mollie and grammy inside on a white sheet, reading Maggie's favorite book.








Mollie was content for most of it, the trick was keeping Maggie happy and getting her to look at the camera. It took a lot of gum, and a lot of crazy mommy noises. But in the end, I was very pleased with the way they turned out. This is also the first real "shoot" I've done since I got my new camera. I have 2 appointments later this week, and I'm very very excited!! Hopefully my camera and I will be getting along fabulously by then, but I'm bringing that old fuji just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment