Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sweet Girls {Family Photographer: Slidell, Louisiana}

So I'm sure I've made it abundantly obvious that I am just madly in love with my two little girls. They are the sunshine of my life. They make me happier than I have ever been, and every breath I've taken since they were born has been sweeter. My little bitty one is Mollie. She's just turned 6 months old. And I just can't believe it. I remember clear as day when I found out we would be having our second baby. I remember the way she felt in my arms when she was first born, all wrapped up and warm against me. Once she started smiling, she never really stopped. She's such a happy baby, and already has us cracking up. What a lovely little being she is.
With a handful of new props (a gorgeous brown and cream floral background and one fabulous floral accent)we took a few minutes to try to capture this magical little person. And she SO delivered.

Here are a few of my favorites from our little shoot:


081

264

099mk

102

And of course big sister, all graceful and statuesque:


268


I love these gorgeous girls of mine so much. And I love so much how they love each other.

241

No comments:

Post a Comment