Friday, August 6, 2010

Miss Busy Body {Children's Photographer: Slidell, Louisiana}

Well, my little darling is about to turn two, and everyday I feel like she's getting closer and closer to being a big girl. She gets so excited about new things, and she is the definition of a busy body. She's constantly getting into something. She's the funniest little person, and I just can't get over how much she's changing. I'm pretty sure she's the curse my momma always threatened me with. "I hope you have one JUST like you!" Well, mom, all I can do is tell you, based on all the stories about myself that I've heard of mischief and curiosity, I think we're there. She's got a such a strong personality already. And she says some of the most hilarious things. When I yell from the kitchen, "Whatcha doooin'?" she's already answering "nooothing!!" So with her being at such a fun little age, I thought it would be just the right time for a photo shoot!

She was waiting for her daddy to get home, and insisted on wearing her tutu and fairy wings. (Alright, mommy might have encouraged her a little...) Special thanks to her fabulous cousins, Kassy and Sarah, who helped so much with getting these pictures. Their photo shoot will be posted soon!!
These are just a few of my favorites.


505

309

491d




388

395

Lovin' this life. One day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment