Sunday, July 11, 2010

The R Family. {Madison, MS Family Photographer}

I'll start out with this: my family is gorgeous. My brothers manly men, hilarious, practical jokers. My sisters are graceful, timeless, loving, and incredibly good mothers. My nieces and nephews are growing with such unique personalities, and are such beautiful little people. My mom and dad are the very best you could ask for, and as far as families go, I'm so very blessed.
We went to visit my sister Kelly in Madison, Mississippi, just outside of Jackson. She's got 3 boys and 2 girls. They are so funny, and each is so different, but so much alike. I have some really great memories about each of them, and can't say enough great things about them. So much love for this crew, here. I was so flattered when she asked if I'd take some family portraits of them.

The oldest is D.J. He's growing up so much, and is getting to be so darn good looking. I remember when he was born. Can't wait to do his Senior portraits!
828r

794r

Next in line is Kassy. She's 15, and can come across as shy, but if you really know her, you know how sweet and mature she really is. She just spent the week with us at my house, and we miss her so much!! Its hard to believe she's become such a lovely young lady already.
858r

744r

Sarah is number three. She's literally 13 going on 30. She's the family comedian. She can turn any situation funny, and drops the most hysterical one liners. She made me crack up quite a few times, because she is so quick with the come backs! She's also becoming such a beautiful young lady, can't wait for her to come visit!

713r

I especially love this picture. It really captures her infectious smile. And her mom was giving her the most hilarious directions to pose: "Sarah, throw your head back, shake your hair and then turn just a little and smile!" She followed the instructions perfectly, but started giggling uncontrollably. Such a great pic!

729r

Now just the girls. Love them so much!!


412

Christian is the little looker, and he's next. He's ten and already a little ladies man. He's an incredible athlete, taking after is big brother and daddy, of course.
He's precious. And he totally knows it.

697

682

The youngest is Ryan, and he's four years old. They call him "the baby" and he loves every last second of it. He's a little cutie pie, and they all just adore him.

657r

"Ryan, make big muscles!"

649r

Love this family shot:

554r


And after all this time, you might find it hard to believe, but these two are still love birds. Seriously.

625r

634r



Kell, thanks so much for the wonderful visit! I love you and your gorgeous family so much!! We had a great time, and can't wait to get up there again for some more crabs and appletinis!

No comments:

Post a Comment