Sunday, July 11, 2010

Here...we... go...!!!

So, lately I've been contemplating the meaning of life. I've been thinking of brand new babies, and elderly folks. Starting out, and ending up. I can't help but snap tiny little pictures throughout my day, so I won't forget this stage of life. I've been thinking about Firefly, and what it means to me. And I feel like I've been selling myself short on my photography, calling it a "little hobby" or something I sometimes do. I also feel like if I were to properly market myself, organize my information and really get it together, I could really get something going here. So, I'm cleaning things up a bit. I'll no longer be posting "random" unedited pictures of my sweet little girls, but only the best of my home shots. I work part-time as a nurse, and I really love my job, so nothing is changing with that anytime soon. However, I feel like I've reached the point that I can say that I am a part-time photographer/part-time nurse. And as I learn, and the quality of my photography goes up, and I begin to spend more and more time researching, editing, and uploading, your investment in my photography will reflect that. But I love it enough to really pursue this. I get so much enjoyment out of seeing my customers eyes light up when they see the moment that I've captured of their gorgeous baby, frozen in time. Forever, with a gummy grin and bright eyes. Forever young, and beautiful. Forever with only a few teeth and a wobbly walk. Forever a teenager, with blossoming wit, and unending knowledge. Yes, I do believe I like this job. I can't wait to see what my future customers have in store. I can't wait to take a bite out of this gorgeous life.

470m

No comments:

Post a Comment