Friday, June 25, 2010

Sometimes its hard to believe...

Its hard to believe that I've got two baby girls of my own. Its hard to accept the circle of life, sometimes. That I won't be in my 20's forever. That one day, I'll have a wrinkled old face, that has smiled, and cried, and laughed, and frowned. And these two gorgeous little lovely sweetie-pies will likely be the cause of much of it. I swear, Maggie on her own has given me a few wrinkles. The child never slows down. And as far as naps go, she usually plays so hard throughout the day that by 3pm she's worn herself into a fit, and drops wherever her batteries run out. She's a mess, that one, but I love her so much. Let's try the "Anatomy of a Temper Tantrum" again. The last time it was too blurry.

Picnik collage

Sometimes its also hard to believe there is more to being Almost Two than temper tantrums. There's peek-a-boo with Mollie and Mommy.

Picnik collage


And even though she's still a baby, she's such a little mommy. She's sweet, and careful, and "Shh, shh, shh's" her babies. She snuggles up in mommy's chair with her baby, and her other little baby, and her Zoey doll. I love the way she says,
"So-ee."

041

And then there's this. Maggie, meet Blue Popscicle. He will stain you until we give you a bath. And Daddy will henceforth call you "little smurfette."

191

Oh, special Shout Out to Grammy in Virginia. She sent us some absolutely fabulous Diva Slippers. Maggie wears them around the house all the time. Mollie and I have matching pairs. Pictures of that hilarious-ness to come.

169


And then, there's my sweet Mollie. I just love this age. She's interacting, laughing, playing... rolling, yelling, scooting. She's just itching to jump up with Maggie, and run around.

076

I know I am so biased, but I just fall in love with this little pat-a-butter everyday. She's so good, and she thinks we are positively hysterical. It usually starts with a smirk...then works into a big full smile...then...wait for it...there it is... She throws her head back when she laughs!

Picnik collage

Oh, my two munchkins. Can't wait to see what life will be like when you are partners in crime and have a brother to boss around. Heaven help him.

197

And my darlings, as crazy as you make me, I look foward to the laugh lines you'll give me.

No comments:

Post a Comment