Wednesday, June 2, 2010

So Sweet. The S family.

My favorite time to take pictures is in the early evening, when its still very light outside, but the sun is on its way down. The trees and grass cooperate so perfectly, and get this lovely glow. And it just puts everyone in a nice, happy, sunshiney, summertime mood. Well, for this shoot, I hoped for this glowing, warm light. The players in this shoot were destined to give me incredible pictures, but that glow always makes things somehow...better. Well, that sweet sunset glow I was looking for did not deliver. It was a funky, gray, overcast, just plain yucky afternoon. Thunder rumbled as I packed up my Jeep with all my props, and little tiny specs of rain fell down on Maggie and Mollie while I loaded them up. I was really hoping we wouldn't get rained out. I was getting stressed out, nervous, and so annoyed at the thought that we would have to reschedule last second- I know how hard it is to get multiple children bathed, dressed, hair done, shoes on, and all packed up-- so the thought of asking Momma B to do it all again didn't make me very happy. But all of that fear, nervousness, doubt..everything, just melted away when these little supermodels hopped out.

116s

I never realized how much big brothers really do love little sisters, until Mr. Kyler smiled at his little (twin) sisters, Laney and Lily. And they just adore their Big Brother, and you can see it all over their faces.

070s

Mr. Kyler did a great job of posing with his sisters, and was really going beyond the call of duty. So, we let the twins play with Momma B for a second, and I took some shots of him, by himself. I gotta say, there is something about his face that just SCREAMS magazine cover. He's got this "All American Boy" look going...but in an "I'm really Irish" sort of way. And those EYES!

217


281S

180s


And then, there's the twins. Laney and Lily are positively Osh-Kosh precious. And I couldn't help but feel like they were having their own little conversation without saying a thing, pretty much the entire time I was with them. They didn't have to say a whole lot, because I think we all agree, twins pretty much "get" each other. These twins seriously do. And man, are they beautiful.

164S

169s

And then there was this idea their momma had. A tea party. With twins. Oh, be still my heart.

504s

383


487s

473s


And this family picture makes my heart melt. You can see why the little ones are so beautiful by looking at Momma B. They are such a gorgeous family.

267S

All in all, even though the sky was gray and not giving off happy vibes, these little ones made happy vibes all on their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment