Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Fabulous Sister Post




I remember when I was a little girl, my sister Kelly moved to Texas right after she got married. Every night, when we would pray before dinner, I would ask God for Kelly to move home. She finally did, and almost all of my siblings and I lived in the same town for a while. She has since moved to Jackson, MS. I have three sisters, and we are all so, so, so very close, and if you add my mom in there, well... we are just 5 ladies that look a heck of a lot alike, and love each other over the moon and back. So every so often I get a few days blocked off on my calendar, and pack my girls up and head to Jackson. She was just blessed with an incredible opportunity to buy a stunning New Orleans style home, which is coincidentally a photographers dream. Brick walls, wildflowers, concrete benches. You name it, this house has it. She's got 5 adorable children and 1 incredible step daughter. And they are all just gorgeous. Here's a few pics of Kelly, her youngest Ryan, and my stink pot, Maggie. />

No comments:

Post a Comment