Monday, May 10, 2010

The T family in Old Towne

It was a bright, sunny Friday afternoon. I had been running errands all day with my sister and was running a tad late for this shoot. I was a little nervous because I was meeting up with an old friend from nursing school and her three little ones. I know how funny kids can be, so I was kind of scared we would have trouble. I could not have been more wrong. Feast your eyes.

471T1

Three children, eyes open, looking at me, with gorgeous smiles. THREE! ....thats gotta be a record.


Oh and it didn't stop there. Little Peter was just a doll, and he loved that I brought this little newsboy cap just for him. And he wore it the whole time, and it fit him perfectly. He's definitely a little stud-muffin. I was totally in love with him, and he was totally in love with my camera.


287T1

The oldest, Annabelle, was a soft spoken, sweet, stunning little girl. She's very mature for her age, and smiled and posed all on her own.

595T

And the youngest, Maddie, well... Let me just describe her for a second. She's this tiny little thing, with white blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and dimples you could just die for. And what a pepper! She's darling.

423T


Here's a few favorites for your viewing pleasure.


430T

I bribe children with gum. Don't judge me.

488T


266T

518T

309T

1 comment:

  1. Hey Katy! I saaw on facebook that you started a blog with your photography on it, it looks great. I am looking to get my daughters 3 year old pictures taken soon. Send me some info when you get a chance. Thanks!

    lee.cbl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete