Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Incredible S family!

So after having to reschedule due to bad weather, I was finally able to get together with the S family to do some portraits. I've known Mama S for a long time, as her little sister and I were inseparable when we were kids. We were very close, and I spent many slumber parties at their house. They have a really hysterically funny family, and its good to see that Mama S has brought that into her own family as well.
157S
Their little ones have the best sense of humor, and really love each other through bickering over who gets to hold the mysterious bug they caught. They are a beautiful blend of their mommy and daddy, with daddy's eyes and mommy's smile. I was so lucky to get to capture a few sweet moments during what truly was a play date, complete with gum, tutus, and wild pink hats. Little Miss could be the definition of sassy, and i just loved every second of it.
241S The little man was beyond words adorable, and I nearly died of a sweetness overload when he did his "RAWR" for what a T-Rex does.

376S
They are extraordinarily active, so by the end, I had worked up a sweat chasing them around, trying to convince them to do whatever it was that I needed to get a shot of open eyes, and a bright smile. I couldn't help but let my heart melt a little watching a brother and sister pair run around each other.


290S

Thank you to the beautiful S family, and I hope you enjoy!

532S

055S

300S

No comments:

Post a Comment