Friday, May 28, 2010

Peter Pan and The D Family

I have known Momma and Daddy D since high school. I remember way back when they first started dating and quickly became high school sweethearts. They were a beautiful couple then, and they are an even more beautiful married couple now, especially if you throw in their precious little boy. Trey is an adorable, hilarious little man.

281d

125d

And he gets such a sparkle in his eye if you even mention Peter Pan, Pirates, Tinkerbelle, Wendy, or Captain Hook. I was thrown off at first when Daddy D promised to get him a pirate with a hook for a hand... then I realized how very seriously this little guy takes his pirates.


194

542d

He would look up at the sky, and with the sweetest little imagination, you just knew he could see Peter Pan and Wendy flying through the sky. Then, just when I thought he couldn't possibly get more precious, he proclaimed, "Mirra, Mirra, on da waaaall, who's da faaaiiwest one of awll??" To which Momma D playfully replied, "It's Mommy, Trey!!" He glanced over at her and back at his imaginary "Mirra" and proclaimed, "Mirraa, Mirra, on da wall, MOMMY'S the faiwest one of all!!" He is so in love with his mommy, and it is so adorable.

510d


481d

You can tell just how close Momma and Daddy are to their little guy just by looking through the proofs from their shoot. They are a happy loving little family, and my goodness are they gorgeous!!!!

302d


062d

471d

443d

583d

And as you can tell, I could not decide on my usual "just a few as a sneak peek" for this post, because they were so beautiful, I had to show a few more than a few. D Family: I hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment