Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sweet little gingers.

Out of 22 grandchildren, we have two red heads. And they are both mine. It was honestly the only thing I wanted my girls to have from me. (And it really was the only thing they got-- they both look just like their daddy). 100md


We had an early dinner, so we unfolded some lawn chairs and let Maggie run around the front yard for a while. We took out her little car, and blew bubbles. And all I could think of is how lucky I am. My whole life I have been working to get to this point.

132

124

104

I have been ready to be married with a few babies since I was about 9 years old. And now that I'm Here, well, I'm just trying to soak it all in. I want to hit record on this little piece of heaven, and never forget it. The way Maggie runs to under the dinner table and hides when she has something she shouldn't. Or the way she say "Momma, I want pup!" (translated: momma get me a cup!) And lately she's just madly in love with the moon and "tars". The way she looks up to the sky in awe... it can really make me appreciate it in a whole new way.


152


And my little love bug Mollie, she might just be the happiest 4 month old I have ever seen. She laughs and smiles ALL day. She's the perfect addition to my little circus. And she's got these huge eyes, and they just light up when we talk to her.


167

098m
There is something so magical about watching two sisters grow together, learning and getting to know each other. The younger sister watches in awe as the older runs and plays, coordinated and now almost graceful.
097
The big sister gently kisses the little sister's forehead in passing, as if to say, I know you can't play yet, but you're almost there! Mollie lights up and giggles when Maggie gets (too) close. I know they'll fight, and argue. But there will be so many more good times than bad. I'm not looking that far ahead. I'm just excited about them playing together in a few months.
175mh

And while Maggie was holding her, Mollie started to fuss. Maggie did the only logical thing. She gave Mollie her blankie to suck on. And let's face it. Blankie makes everything better.


186m

No comments:

Post a Comment